Internal Account Manager
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
ROLE SNAP SHOT!
An exciting opportunity exists for an individual experienced in the area of Internal Account Management or Call Centre Sales. The ideal person will be working within the WA team in Canning Vale contacting existing customers to achieve budgeted sales and margin targets.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE!
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers
- Expand our share of customers' business with additional products
- Proactively create consensus between customer's expectations and Bunzl's credit policy and to manage the financial dealings with the customer in such a way as to minimise erosion of profits due to bad debts;
- Achieve budgeted sales and margin targets
- Work with major suppliers when technical information/demonstrations for the customer are required;
- Regularly review customer's future demand changes so that we proactively liaise with inventory control management in order that we may continuously meet or exceed the customer's delivery expectations.
- Ensure that first time fill rates are measured for your customer base to enable this to happen;
OUR IDEAL PERSON!
- Previous Call Centre and Internal Account Management experience highly desirable;
- Sound business acumen with a good understanding of the critical factors affecting our business profitability;
- Ability to coordinate sales activities both internally and externally;
- Fully competent in on-line data entry and MS Office suite.
SO WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live and, a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities. This isn't a full list of course...we feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
The office is easily accessed and has free parking which means you don't have to battle the city traffic!
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the 'apply' option, including your covering letter and resume
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!