Reporting and Data Analyst
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
ROLE SNAP SHOT!
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, the role is primarily responsible for the creation, maintenance and development of sales and operational reporting; for both internal and external customers. The role will also be responsible for analysis of data and identifying trends.
Main purpose of the role:
- Monitor and report sales and margin performance;
- Identify sales and margin drivers and trends from different perspectives - customer, product and supplier;
- Prepare business and customer reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
- Create, coordinate and maintain customer specific product catalogues as required;
- Support the Financial Planning and Analysis team with reporting and analysis as required;
- Assist in the development of process improvements, help us do things better!
Required experience / skill and abilities
- You'll be a self starter and motivated team player
- A basic understanding of accounting principles would be an advantage
- Capable of working on and coordinating multiple tasks
- A confident communicator with a friendly and professional style
- You'll possess a high level of customer focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent excel and computer presentation skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and recruitment agency applications will not be considered.
Don't miss this exciting and stimulating opportunity to join a winning multinational, committed to the success of the business through its people.