Account Manager - Healthcare
Deliver a level of service that is just what the doctor ordered! Manage and grow territorial Healthcare accounts. Join our high-performing sales team in Morningside. Great opportunity for a customer-centric ex-Nurse looking for a Sales role.
- Great Career Opportunities
- Full Comprehensive Training Provided
- Join a great, multinational company with a strong culture
ROLE SNAP SHOT
An exciting opportunity exists in our Morningside Branch for a sales-driven individual to join the dynamic Healthcare team in the full-time position of Account Manager. To be successful you need to manage your geographical territory as if it was your own business.
You will be required to expand and service a diverse and growing customer base in the Healthcare market by providing product solutions, from continence management to medical devices.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse consumable products range across a wide variety of industry sectors. We're a multinational company committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
A salary commensurate with experience - we know you work to live and, a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities.
Based at our convenient Morningside location with free parking and a nearby cafe precinct, you will spend most of your time educating and facing our valued customers.
This isn't a full list of course... We feel we have a lot to offer the right person!
OUR IDEAL PERSON
This would be a great opportunity for a customer-centric ex-Nurse looking for a Sales role.
For this role, you will need to possess the ability to build relationships with a range of people quickly and effectively. You will be working in an individual and team capacity, managing different clients' needs and different customer and business requirements. Your computer literacy and administrative skills will aid in managing your time efficiently to allow effective communication and presentation of the benefits of trading with this business and seeing those relationships through to realised sales.
Experience within the community sector, either selling products or services, is highly desired.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Grow sales and market share in the Home and Community Care industry;
- Support the General Manager and Customer Service Team with internal and external initiatives;
- Support customers with enquiries and issues;
- Understand all company products and related systems, competitors and opportunities;
- Assist in the development of technical resources e.g. catalogues, flyers and brochures;
- Sort customers by tier and determine priority and maintenance requirement;
- Develop and apply customer-specific and product-specific strategies;
- Conduct regular meetings with customers;
- Work with other sales teams in targeted accounts to introduce and promote home care supply;
- Participate in promotional activities and educational programs;
- Participate actively in conferences, trade shows and sales meetings;
- Pursue and uphold the highest standards of service delivery; and
- Participate in company-run training courses and external training where required.
If this sounds like a fit for you, and you have the skills and characteristics we are looking for, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply through the apply option, including your covering letter and resume.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!