Assistant Category Manager
Great opportunity for a hands-on, driven team player with excellent time management skills. You love the thrill of meeting tight deadlines and thrive on working within a fast-paced environment as you manage the buying process for our business.
- 2X Brand new roles
- Career development opportunities
- Learn about a wide variety of products
Bunzl Australasia is a leader in the marketing and distribution of a diverse range of consumable products across a wide variety of industry sectors. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels of the organisation and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new and exciting role within our Melbourne Head Office, based in Dandenong South for a dynamic individual wanting to jump start or expand their career.
Add value to the business through the effective and efficient:
- Administration of product and system integrity.
- Assistance with product quotations and tenders.
- Co-ordination of promotional programs, including samples, proofing brochures / catalogues, assisting with launch to market and industry events.
- Reporting and analysis as directed by the Category Manager - competitor and industry, range performance, general system reports as required.
SO, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Bunzl offer our employees a supportive and friendly environment that continues to grow and provide opportunities. Our beautiful new office is easily accessible with free parking, so you don't have to battle the city traffic.
You'll enjoy our corporate benefits, including an attractive salary in line with your experience - We know you work to live!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply through the apply option, including your covering letter and resume
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!